This is an early (alpha) version of a world wide Tango Argentino information and discussion web site.
We are preparing a crowdfunding initiative to finance this Tango Argentino forum - which will hopefully start by the end of 2019. The site will offically launch sometime in 2020. Register to stay informed and watch us grow.

Dieses ist eine frühe (alpha) Version einer neuen Tango Argentino Informations- und Diskussions-Webseite. Wir bereiten eine Crowdfunding Iinitiative vor, die vermutlich Ende 2019 starten wird. Der offizielle Launch wird dann in 2020 sein. Regisitriere dich, um informiert zu bleiben und uns beim Entstehen zuzusehen.

Our Tango World vol.2: At the Milonga

TangoOne
Site Admin

Our Tango World vol.2: At the Milonga

Post by TangoOne » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:43 am

“I know I should use cabeceo here, but I can’t catch your eye. You keep looking away. So I had to come over and ask you.” If you find yourself saying this to someone – just stop for a moment and think about it. Maybe your cabeceo is working perfectly. Just not in the way you’d like.
– Terpsi’s cabeceo guide

If this vignette speaks to you, you’ll love volume 2 of Iona Italia‘s Our Tango World. This second volume takes us to the milonga and explores what it means to dance; the importance of freedom of partner choice – and the limits of that freedom; the needs we bring to dancing; and the ways in which we communicate musically.

Do I embrace in order to dance? Or do I dance in order to embrace? All this and more in the second and concluding volume of Our Tango World.
Our-Tango-World-2-347x521.gif
Our-Tango-World-2-347x521.gif (81.57 KiB) Viewed 131 times
More infos:
https://www.milongapress.com/catalogue/ ... e-milonga/

ISBN: 978-1-9997551-9-5
196pp
Released: 10 Dec 2019

(Werbung)

Milonga "Tango Armónico" (fast) jeden 4. Sonntag im Monat in Darmstadt.

Tanzen zu harmonischen Tangos und Non-Tangos. Alle Infos

Return to “Tango books & papers (English)”